We make a positive difference in people’s lives. Unlimited Care, Inc. has been a leading licensed home health care provider since 1975. The corporation operates sixteen offices throughout New York, and provides RNs, LPNs, Certified Home Health Aides, Homemakers, and Personal Care Aides who are specially trained to provide a full range of skilled healthcare services.
Unlimited Care, Inc. has been servicing traumatic brain injury clients since the inception of the New York State Home and Community Based TBI Waiver program in 1996.
Whenever you need care, wherever you need care, at home, in a hospital or in a residence, you can rest assured that the most capable professionals are caring for you or your loved ones.
With more than 40 years of experience, Unlimited Care is recognized as a leader in quality health care services, providing fully screened and insured RNs, LPNs, Certified Nurses Aids, Certified Home Health Aides, Personal Care Aides and Homemakers, Hourly, Shift, or Live-in.
Only the most qualified nurses and paraprofessionals, who meet our stringent requirements and standards, as well as Federal, State and local regulations, are permitted to serve Unlimited Care’s patients. We’ve combined the skill of health care with the art of human relationships to give you a total resource that:
- Considers the needs of the person physically and psychology
- Maintains the highest standard of professionalism by providing ongoing training and educational programs
- Creates an atmosphere which lends dignity as well as comfort to the patient
- Offers assistance with third party insurance
- Recommends community resources for support and treatment of patients needs