We make a positive difference in people's lives. Unlimited
Care, Inc. has been a leading licensed home health care provider since 1975. The
corporation operates seventeen offices throughout New York and New Jersey, and provides
RNs, LPNs, Certified Home Health Aides, Homemakers, and Personal Care Aides
who are specially trained to provide a full range of skilled healthcare services.
Unlimited Care, Inc. has been servicing traumatic brain injury clients since the
inception of the New York State Home and Community Based TBI
Waiver program in 1996.
Whenever you need care, wherever you need care, at home,
in a hospital or in a residence, you can rest assured that the most capable professionals
are caring for you or your loved ones.
With more than 34 years of experience, Unlimited Care
is recognized as a leader in quality health care services, providing fully screened
and insured RNs, LPNs, Certified Nurses Aids, Certified Home Health Aides,
Personal Care Aides and Homemakers, Hourly, Shift, or Live-in.
Only the most qualified nurses and paraprofessionals,
who meet our stringent requirements and standards, as well as Federal, State and
local regulations, are permitted to serve Unlimited Care's patients. We've combined
the skill of health care with the art of human relationships to give you a total
- Considers the needs of the person physically and psychology
- Maintains the highest standard of professionalism by providing ongoing training
and educational programs
- Creates an atmosphere which lends dignity as well as comfort to the patient
- Offers assistance with third party insurance
- Recommends community resources for support and treatment of patients needs